- Business&Economics and Management
- Law, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Education and Teaching
Are You Interested in Presenting?
If you would like to present a paper at our 2013 Orlando Academic Conference, please review these steps:
- Review our Style Guidelines
- Submit your proposal/abstract or full paper
- Receive email notification of acceptance (or rejection) from The West East Institute
- Complete a registration form
- Obtain a visa (if required)
- Submit payment for conference fees
- Finalize your hotel and travel plans
- Complete your presentation
Further details are outlined below.
Other Ways to Participate
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented, we offer an E-session for your convenience. Your paper will be presented electronically for viewing and discussion using Microsoft PowerPoint with narration (voice-over). More details on preparing this type of presentation can be found here>
However, you are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper and one author has to pay the registration fee.
You are also invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper.
For proposals/abstracts, your submissions should not exceed 1500 words. Include your name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors.
For full papers to appear in our conference proceedings, your manuscript should be saved as a Microsoft Word-compatible file. Text should be formatted for 8.5 x 11 inch paper, single-spaced at 10 points, with one inch margins and left justified. We generally follow American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines. Your submission should contain the following:
- Name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors
- Paper title
- Body of paper
- Tables, figures, etc. in their proper position in the paper (if applicable)
- Brief biography of each author (one paragraph, no more than 100 words)
Submit your proposal/abstract or full paper electronically via email attachment to Staff@WestEastInstitute.com
Please indicate the specific conference track and conference venue for which the paper is being submitted.
What you would like included in the online proceedings must be received by
February 27, 2013(The deadline for paper submission has been extended by March 6, 2013) to ensure that your paper appears in the online proceedings. For submissions after March 6, 2013, please contact us to make arrangements.
Within one week of receiving your proposal/abstract or full paper we will email to you a notification of acceptance or rejection. If your paper is accepted, additional conference and registration-specific information will be included.
All accepted papers/abstracts are double-blind peer reviewed and will be published in our online conference proceedings (unless otherwise requested).
Please complete the conference registration form below. Attending only and non-presenting conference participants should also submit a registration form (one per participant).
- Register for our 2013 Orlando Academic Conference here >
We recommend that foreign attendees obtain a travel visa before paying the registration fees.
Fees for The West East Institute 2013 Orlando Academic Conference are as follows:
- $395.00 (US$) per individual to attend the conference for payments on or before February 27, 2013.
- $445.00 (US$) per individual to attend the conference for payments received on or after February 28, 2013.
- $150.00 (US$) per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference.
The conference registration fee includes: admission to the conference, an approximate 20-minute time slot to present one paper at the conference, a printed copy of the conference program, a copy of the proceedings on a USB flash drive, and admission to all receptions, coffee breaks, etc. All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee and at least one author per paper must attend, unless the paper is being presented through an e-session. Spouses whose names do not appear in the program and children are not required to pay the registration fee.
The registration fee also includes a complimentary standard journal review of your conference paper for up to one year from the date of the conference.
The conference registration fee must be prepaid.
Our preferred payment method is via online transaction. We use PayPal Merchant Services as our payment processor. They accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments. Note: a PayPal account is not required for online credit card payments (though you are welcome to use one) nor are you required to create an account to complete the process.
Fill in the requested information below, then click on the Pay Now button to securely enter your payment information. PayPal Merchant Services transactions are protected using modern encrypted SSL security measures.
- A full refund will be given for cancellations received before March 14, 2013.
- A $50 administration fee is taken for cancellation received on or after March 14, 2013 and before March 20, 2013.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received on or after March 20, 2013.
The location for our March conference is Double Tree by Hilton Orlando Downtown, Orlando, USA.Double Tree by Hilton Orlando Downtown
60 Ivanhoe Blvd. Orlando, Florida 32804, USA +1 407 313 6042 Becky Riccardi
Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive or PC-compatible CD/DVD disc.
Each presentation room will be equipped with a laptop and data projector for PowerPoint presentations. Regrettably, we cannot provide Transparency projectors.
The West East Institute will make every effort to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, your preferred presentation dates and times.
Orlando 2013 Conference Proceedings will be available on our website.
Find answers to your most frequently asked questions FAQs
We’re Here To Help
Feel free to contact us if you fave any questions!
The West East Institute
725 S. Church Street,
West Chester, PA 19383 USA