Please see also our Business and Economics conference at Harvard Faculty Club here>
WEI International Academic Conference on Education and Humanities at Harvard Faculty Club, Boston, USA, July 24-27, 2017
If you would like to present a paper at our 2017 WEI International Academic Conference at Harvard Faculty Club, please review these steps:
Further details are outlined below.
Online abstract submissions accepted here until June 19, 2017
For abstract proposals, your submissions should include your name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors.
For full papers to appear in our conference proceedings, your manuscript should be saved as a Microsoft Word-compatible file. Text should be formatted for 8.5 x 11 inch paper, single-spaced at 10 points, with one inch margins and left justified. Your submission should contain the following:
- Paper title
- Name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors
- Body of paper
- Tables, figures, etc. in their proper position in the paper (if applicable)
- Brief biography of each author (one paragraph, no more than 100 words)
There is no page limitation for abstract/full paper submissions.
If you can not attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented, we offer an E-session for your convenience. Your paper will be presented electronically for viewing and discussion using Microsoft PowerPoint with narration (voice-over). More details on preparing this type of presentation can be found here>
However, you are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper and one author has to pay the registration fee. Your certificate will be e-mailed to you as pdf and your paper will be also published in the online conference proceedings.
You are also invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper. Remember to select “attending only” when registering for the conference
Submit your proposal/abstract or full paper electronically via email attachment to Staff@WestEastInstitute.com
- Submit your abstract proposal by June 19, 2017
- Early Payment by 19 June 2017
- Submit your final paper you would like included in the conference proceedings by August 15, 2017
- The conference will run from 24-27 July 2017
- The proceedings will be published in four weeks after the final paper submission deadline.
All accepted abstracts and full articles will be published in the proceedings entitled WEI International Academic Conference Proceedings, in electronic format (ISSN 2167-3179 USA).
Full length manuscripts may be published in-Journal of WEI Business and Economics(JWEIBE) (ISSN 2166-7918 USA) -West East Journal of Social Sciences(WEJSS) (ISSN 2168-7315 USA)
The review process for the journals is slower and more demanding in its standards. Although both the proceedings and journals are refereed, research that meets the refereed standards for the conference and the proceedings may not meet the refereed standards for the journals.
Within a few days(3-4 days) of receiving your proposal/abstract or full paper we will email to you a notification of acceptance or rejection. If your paper is accepted, additional conference and registration-specific information will be included.
All accepted papers/abstracts are double-blind peer reviewed and will be published in our online conference proceedings.
Please complete the conference registration form below. Attending only and non-presenting conference participants should also submit a registration form (one per participant).
- Register for our 2017 WEI Boston Academic Conference here >
Fees for the West East Institute 2017 Boston Academic Conference are as follows:
- $395.00 (US$) per individual to attend the conference for payments on or before June 19, 2017.
- $485.00 (US$) per individual to attend the conference for payments received after June 19, 2017.
- $150.00 (US$) per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference.
The conference registration fee includes: admission to the conference, an approximate 15-20-minute time slot to present one paper at the conference, a printed copy of the conference program, certificates, the proceedings online, and admission to all receptions, coffee breaks, etc. All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee and at least one author per paper must attend, unless the paper is being presented through an e-session.
The conference registration fee must be prepaid.
Our preferred payment method is via online transaction. We use PayPal Merchant Services as our payment processor. They accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments. Note: a PayPal account is not required for online credit card payments (though you are welcome to use one) nor are you required to create an account to complete the process.
Fill in the requested information below, then click on the Pay Now button to securely enter your payment information. PayPal Merchant Services transactions are protected using modern encrypted SSL security measures.
- A full refund will be given for cancellations received before June 19, 2017.
- A $75 administration fee is taken for cancellation
- No refund will be given for cancellations received after June 19, 2017.
The location for our July 2017 conference is the Harvard University, Faculty Club, 20 Quincy St, Cambridge, MA 02138, United States, Boston, USA.
20 Quincy St, Cambridge, MA 02138, United States, Boston, USA
For additional information about the Harvard Faculty Club,(20 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, United States), Boston, USA.
We suggest taking a taxi or metro arriving at the Airport in Boston.
Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive.
Each presentation room will be equipped with a laptop and data projector for PowerPoint presentations.
The West East Institute will make every effort to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, your preferred presentation dates and times.
WEI Boston-2016 Conference Proceedings will be available on our website four weeks after the final paper submission deadline.
Topics for Education Conference
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Accreditation Accreditation
- Arts & Humanities Sociology
- Blended Education Psychology
- Business Education Literature
- Contemporary Issues in Education Language
- Curriculum History
- Distance Education Anthropology
- E-Learning Popular Culture
- Early Education Religious Studies
- Engineering Education Music
- ESL Politics
- Health Education Information Science
- Higher Education Multidisciplinary Studies
- International Education Social Sciences
- K-12 Education Interdisciplinary Studies
- Language Education Globalization
- Professional Development Human Rights
- Science Education Spirituality
- Secondary Education Urban Studies
- Special Education Public Policy
- Social Sciences Sport Science
- Teacher Education Tourism
- Teaching Method Culture
Find answers to your most frequently asked questions FAQs
Feel free to contact us if you fave any questions!
The West East Institute
929 South High St,
West Chester, PA 19382 USA