Prague, Czech Republic, May 30-31, 2016 (The WEI International Academic Conference on Education and Humanities in Prague )
The West East Institute hosts conferences to promote excellence in academic research. We offer two tracks at each of our conferences:
- Business&Economics, Finance and Management
- Education, Humanities and Social Sciences
The WEI Business&Economics conference provides a platform for academics, researchers and administrators to put forward ideas and interpretations of the significance of the education, humanities and social sciences. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Accreditation Accreditation
- Arts & Humanities Sociology
- Blended Education Psychology
- Business Education Literature
- Contemporary Issues in Education Language
- Curriculum History
- Distance Education Anthropology
- E-Learning Popular Culture
- Early Education Religious Studies
- Engineering Education Music
- ESL Politics
- Health Education Information Science
- Higher Education Multidisciplinary Studies
- International Education Social Sciences
- K-12 Education Interdisciplinary Studies
- Language Education Globalization
- Professional Development Human Rights
- Science Education Spirituality
- Secondary Education Urban Studies
- Special Education Public Policy
- Social Sciences Sport Science
- Teacher Education Tourism
- Teaching Method Culture
Are You Interested in Presenting?
If you would like to present a paper at our 2016 Prague Academic Conference, please review these steps:
- Review our Style Guidelines
- Submit your proposal/abstract or full paper
- Receive email notification of acceptance (or rejection) from The West East Institute
- Complete a registration form
- Submit payment for conference fees
- Conference Venue
- Complete your presentation
Further details are outlined below.
If you can not attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented, we offer an E-session for your convenience. Your paper will be presented electronically for viewing and discussion using Microsoft PowerPoint with narration (voice-over). More details on preparing this type of presentation can be found here>
However, you are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper and one author has to pay the registration fee. Your certificate will be e-mailed to you as pdf and your paper will be also published in the online conference proceedings.
You are also invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper.
For proposals/abstracts, your submissions should not exceed 1500 words. Include your name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors.
For full papers to appear in our conference proceedings, your manuscript should be saved as a Microsoft Word-compatible file. Text should be formatted for 8.5 x 11 inch paper, single-spaced at 10 points, with one inch margins and left justified. We generally follow American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines. Your submission should contain the following:
- Name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors
- Paper title
- Body of paper
- Tables, figures, etc. in their proper position in the paper (if applicable)
- Brief biography of each author (one paragraph, no more than 100 words)
Submit your proposal/abstract or full paper electronically via email attachment to Staff@WestEastInstitute.com
- Submit your proposal/abstract or full paper extended by 23 May,2016
- Early Payment by 29 April 2016
- Submit your final paper you would like included in the conference proceedings by May 23, 2016
- The conference will run from 30-31 May 2016
- The proceedings will be published in three weeks after the conference
Please indicate the specific conference track and conference venue for which the paper is being submitted.
Abstracts and full articles will be published in the proceedings entitled WEI International Academic Conference Proceedings, in electronic format (ISSN 2167-3179 USA).
Full length manuscripts may be published in-Journal of WEI Business and Economics(JWEIBE) (ISSN 2166-7918 USA) -West East Journal of Social Sciences(WEJSS) (ISSN 2168-7315 USA)
The review process for the journals is slower and more demanding in its standards. Although both the proceedings and journals are refereed, research that meets the refereed standards for the conference and the proceedings may not meet the refereed standards for the journals.
Within one week of receiving your proposal/abstract or full paper we will email to you a notification of acceptance or rejection. If your paper is accepted, additional conference and registration-specific information will be included.
All accepted papers/abstracts are double-blind peer reviewed and will be published in our online conference proceedings (unless otherwise requested).
Please complete the conference registration form below. Attending only and non-presenting conference participants should also submit a registration form (one per participant).
- Register for our 2016 Prague Academic Conference here >
Fees for The West East Institute 2016 Prag Academic Conference are as follows:
- $415.00 (US$) per individual to attend the conference for payments on or before April 29, 2016.
- $495.00 (US$) per individual to attend the conference for payments received after April 29, 2016.
- $150.00 (US$) per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference.
The conference registration fee includes: admission to the conference, an approximate 20-minute time slot to present one paper at the conference, a printed copy of the conference program, certificates, the proceedings online, and admission to all receptions, coffee breaks, etc. All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee and at least one author per paper must attend, unless the paper is being presented through an e-session.
The registration fee also includes a complimentary standard journal review of your conference paper for up to one year from the date of the conference.
The conference registration fee must be prepaid.
Our preferred payment method is via online transaction. We use PayPal Merchant Services as our payment processor. They accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments. Note: a PayPal account is not required for online credit card payments (though you are welcome to use one) nor are you required to create an account to complete the process.
Fill in the requested information below, then click on the Pay Now button to securely enter your payment information. PayPal Merchant Services transactions are protected using modern encrypted SSL security measures.
- A full refund will be given for cancellations received before April 29, 2016.
- A $50 administration fee is taken for cancellation
- No refund will be given for cancellations received after April 29, 2016.
The location for our May 2016 conference is the Art Nouveau Palace Hotel , Prague, Czech Republic. Art Nouveau Palace Hotel is located in the very heart of the city with beautiful surroundings. It is near to the central train station.
ART NOUVEAU PALACE HOTEL Marketa Brizova Groups & Event Manager (Hotel Reservation Inquiries) Panska 12, 111 21 Praha 1 Phone: +420 224 093 455 (120) Mobil> +420 731 412 973 e-mail: email@example.com www.palacehotel.cz
There are a limited number of rooms available at the group rate, so please book your room as soon as you can. This rate is in effect until May 1, 2016 or until sold out. Cancellations after May 1, 2016 will be charged for one night.
In order to book a room, please see the link here>
For additional information about the Art Nouveau Palace Hotel, visit their website here >
We suggest taking a taxi or bus-metro arriving at the Airport in Prague.
Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive.
Each presentation room will be equipped with a laptop and data projector for PowerPoint presentations. Regrettably, we cannot provide Transparency projectors.
The West East Institute will make every effort to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, your preferred presentation dates and times.
Prague 2016 Conference Proceedings will be available on our website three weeks after the conference.
Find answers to your most frequently asked questions FAQs
We’re Here To Help
Feel free to contact us if you fave any questions!
The West East Institute
929 South High St,
West Chester, PA 19382 USA