Please see also our Business and Economics conference at Vienna University here>
The WEI International Academic Conference on Education and Humanities at Vienna University, Austria, April 24-26, 2017
The city lies in the east of Austria and is close to the borders of the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary. These regions work together in a European Centrope border region. Along with nearby Bratislava, Vienna forms a metropolitan region with 3 million inhabitants. In 2001, the city center was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
The WEI Business&Economics conference provides a platform for academics, researchers, and administrators to put forward ideas and interpretations of the significance of the business and cultural interaction. Topics include, but are not limited to:
Are You Interested in Presenting?
If you would like to present a paper at our 2017 Vienna Academic Conference, please review these steps:
- Review our Style Guidelines
- Submit your proposal/abstract or full paper
- Publication Opportunities
- Payment for conference fees
- Conference Venue
- Topics for Conference
Further details are outlined below.
Abstract submissions accepted here until March 27, 2017
For proposals/abstracts, your submissions should not exceed 1500 words. Include your name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors.
For full papers to appear in our conference proceedings, your manuscript should be saved as a Microsoft Word-compatible file. Text should be formatted for 8.5 x 11 inch paper, single-spaced at 10 points, with one inch margins and left justified. We generally follow American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines. Your submission should contain the following:
- Name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors
- Paper title
- Body of paper
- Tables, figures, etc. in their proper position in the paper (if applicable)
- Brief biography of each author (one paragraph, no more than 100 words)
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented, we offer an E-session for your convenience. Your paper will be presented electronically for viewing and discussion using Microsoft PowerPoint with narration (voice-over). More details on preparing this type of presentation can be found here>
However, you are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper and one author has to pay the registration fee.
You are also invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper.
Submit your proposal/abstract or full paper electronically via email attachment to Staff@WestEastInstitute.com
Please indicate the specific conference track and conference venue for which the paper is being submitted.
Within a few days(3-4 days) of receiving your proposal/abstract or full paper, we will email to you a notification of acceptance or rejection. If your paper is accepted, additional conference and registration-specific information will be included.
All accepted papers/abstracts are double-blind peer-reviewed and will be published in our online conference proceedings.(Unless otherwise requested)
Abstracts and full articles will be published in the proceedings entitled WEI International Academic Conference Proceedings, in electronic format (ISSN 2167-3179 USA).
Full-length manuscripts may be published in-Journal of WEI Business and Economics(JWEIBE) (ISSN 2166-7918 USA) -West East Journal of Social Sciences(WEJSS) (ISSN 2168-7315 USA)
The review process for the journals is slower and more demanding in its standards. Although both the proceedings and journals are refereed, research that meets the refereed standards for the conference and the proceedings may not meet the refereed standards for the journals.
Please complete the conference registration form below. Attending only and non-presenting conference participants should also submit a registration form (one per participant).
- Register for our 2017 Vienna Academic Conference here >
Fees for The West East Institute 2017 Vienna Academic Conference are as follows:
- $395.00 (US$) per individual to attend the conference for payments on or before March 27, 2017.
- $475.00 (US$) per individual to attend the conference for payments received after March 27, 2017.
- $150.00 (US$) per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference.
The conference registration fee includes: admission to the conference, an approximate 20-minute time slot to present one paper at the conference, a printed copy of the conference program, the proceedings online, and admission to all receptions, coffee breaks, etc. All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee and at least one author per paper must attend, unless the paper is being presented through an e-session.
The registration fee also includes a complimentary standard journal review of your conference paper for up to one year from the date of the conference.
The conference registration fee must be prepaid.
Our preferred payment method is via online transaction. We use PayPal Merchant Services as our payment processor. They accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments. Note: a PayPal account is not required for online credit card payments (though you are welcome to use one) nor are you required to create an account to complete the process.
Fill in the requested information below, then click on the Pay Now button to securely enter your payment information. PayPal Merchant Services transactions are protected using modern encrypted SSL security measures.
- A full refund will be given for cancellations received before March 27, 2017
- A $75 administration fee is taken for cancellation
- No refund will be given for cancellations received after March 27, 2017
The location for our April conference is Vienna University, Vienna, Austria.
Stephan Börger E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: + 4844026702 Address: Main building of the University of Vienna Universitätsring 1, 1010 Vienna, Austria University of Vienna
For additional information about Vienna University, visit their website here Information on getting to Vienna University from the airport can be found here> We suggest taking a taxi or metro after arriving at the Airport in Vienna.
Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive.
Each presentation room will be equipped with a laptop and data projector for PowerPoint presentations. Regrettably, we cannot provide Transparency projectors.
The West East Institute will make every effort to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, your preferred presentation dates and times.
Vienna 2017 Conference Proceedings will be available on our website three-to-four weeks after the conference.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Accreditation Accreditation
- Arts & Humanities Sociology
- Blended Education Psychology
- Business Education Literature
- Contemporary Issues in Education Language
- Curriculum History
- Distance Education Anthropology
- E-Learning Popular Culture
- Early Education Religious Studies
- Engineering Education Music
- ESL Politics
- Health Education Information Science
- Higher Education Multidisciplinary Studies
- International Education Social Sciences
- K-12 Education Interdisciplinary Studies
- Language Education Globalization
- Professional Development Human Rights
- Science Education Spirituality
- Secondary Education Urban Studies
- Special Education Public Policy
- Social Sciences Sport Science
- Teacher Education Tourism
- Teaching Method Culture
Find answers to your most frequently asked questions FAQs
We’re Here To Help
Feel free to contact us if you fave any questions!
The West East Institute
929 South High St,
West Chester, PA 19382 USA